Tai Chi Classes
Students of all ages and physical abilities are welcome. Classes are taught in a supportive, group environment, with each student given an opportunity to practice at their own pace.
Tai Chi Style Taught
Janet teaches the Dong style tai chi, one of the most widely practiced branches of Yang style tai chi. The Dong style encompasses all types of energy, from slow and soft, to hard and fast, with each form offering a different flavor of its own. These forms are designed to improve all aspects of tai chi training, and will instill a deeper understanding of this ancient art.
Class Location and Schedule
All classes are held at Golden Crane Traditional Martial Arts school, located at 46 Lowell Road, Windham, New Hampshire.
- Beginner Tai Chi Class: 6:00 - 7:15 p.m.
- Regular Tai Chi Class: 7:20 - 8:50 p.m.
- Qigong & Fundamental Tai Chi: 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- Advanced Tai Chi Class: 8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
- Regular Tai Chi Class: 8:35 - 10:05 a.m.
- Private classes available upon request